District Magistrate is also designated as the District Election Officer. There are 08 Electoral Registration Officers, one for each constituency, in District North. The Additional District Magistrate and the Sub Divisional Magistrate of the District are designated as the Electoral Registration Officers of the respective constituencies. The Electoral Registration Officer is assisted by the Assistant Electoral Registration Officer in each constituency. There are 08 Assistant Electoral Registration Officers in District North. The Booth Level Officers report to the AERO. The Number of the BLOs varies in each constituency, depending on the number of Polling Stations.
Apart from the routine administrative functions, statutory duties are discharged by the District Magistrate. The SDM (Elections) and the subordinate staff assist the District Magistrate in matters related to Elections .
- For inclusion of name in the voter list, use Form 6 (Online/Offline)
- For change in the Assembly Constituency, use Form 6 (Online/Offline)
- For enrollment of overseas electors, use Form 6A (Online/Offline)
- For deletion and objection of an entry in draft electoral roll, use Form 7 (Online /Offline)
- For correction of particulars in electoral roll, use Form 8 (Online/Offline)
- For change of address within the Assembly Constituency, use Form 8A (Online/Offline)